Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hey, you

there's something that i wanna tell to you.
sometime, i feel confuse. I've explained it to you , and you know what was the reason.
hmm, let me explain it to you for the 2nd.
sometime, you said you love me and said another beautiful word, honestly , it made me feel happy :)
then , after 30 minutes or more, you didn't show your word <----- hmm, i hope you can understand what i meant .
I thinked you are not so serious to me (on may, 2 weeks after we have a relationship).
but, i was wrong. sorry for the negative thingking.

hmm, and you said to me that I'm not open yet , or honest to you . sorry , I've tried, but it's difficult.
as long as we have a relationship, I never told lies to you , know it. but, I didn't tell you everything, and just a part of this "everything" .
I will change to be better, I will be more open to you, I'll try my best. trust me.
and, I always believe on you, so please don't break my "believe" and make it gone.
and the most important, there's something that you must not to know, 'cause of some reason that you can't know.


thankyou for  understanding me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan meng-comment isi blog ini tanpa mengandung SARA, kata kata kotor , dan ajang perdebatan ;D

and the special one,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers